HM (Health Management) Systems specializes in pediatric (0-21 year old) therapy services. Therapy is provided in the child’s natural environment (in the home, a park, school-based support, group, etc.).
HM offers outdoor group, academic/educational support & in the natural environment service options to best fit your child’s needs. HM currently does not accept health insurance.
Contact us if you would you like support in any of the following areas:
- Motor Skills (Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Visual-Motor): This global area can be related to PE concerns, sport improvements, ambulating in the environment, lack of organization, academics-handwriting/keyboarding, core strengthening, etc.
- Sensory-Motor processing & Modulation (self-regulation, body awareness, picky eating, coordination, neurodevelopmental, etc.)
- Social emotional
- Developmental play skills
- Self-care Skills
- Adaptive Equipment, Adaptations, Modifications
- Home Programming
Sorry, the Outdoor Therapy Adventure is cancelled this summer 2020 due to the current Coronavirus situation. However,
We are Offering a New Parent Support Solution Virtually!
Fun Adventures @ Home! Will help you resolve the current struggles now being a guardian & teacher! We are here to help you, the parent & the child!
We Have Limited availability
Please contact us for more information
Our Team Includes: Child Development Expertise, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Psychology – Counseling, Speech Language Pathology, & Tutoring
Could you use support & strategies helping your child (& you!) in the areas listed on the left and below?
- Focus & Attention
- Behavior Management
- Organizational Skills
- Task Completion
- Organizing Brain-Body Movement