HM Systems has specialized in pediatric therapy services since 2006. Our professional team of infant educators, psychologists, occupational, physical, & speech therapists work with children from birth to age 21.
Why do families choose HM Systems for their pediatric therapy? Here are just a few reasons:
- We provide therapy in the child’s natural environment whenever possible. We’ll work in the home, in a local park, in schools, or other supportive locations.
- Our team is driven to make a positive difference in children’s lives.
- We believe reaching each child’s unique goals means empowering their caregivers, teachers, and family members with the tools to implement daily strategies for success.
- HM currently offers virtual support for families. We want to help guardians and students manage this new world of remote learning. Our team includes experts in child development, OT, PT, speech therapy, counseling, and tutoring.
We can support you in any of these areas:
- Motor skills—including fine motor, gross motor, and visual motor development related sports improvements, ambulating in the environment, lack of organization, academics, core strengthening, etc.
- Speech and language
- Handwriting and keyboarding
- Sensory-motor processing and modulation (self-regulation, body awareness, picky eating, coordination, neurodevelopmental, etc.)
- Social emotional development
- Developmental play skills
- Self-care skills
- Adaptive equipment, adaptations, modifications
- Home programming
- Focus and attention
- Task completion
- Family support & planning
HM currently does not accept health insurance.